1. Parents should send their children to the school neatly dressed in full uniform, well equipped and on time.
2. They must not send their ward to the school with valuable things. The school will not be responsible for any loss/damage.
3. Parents/Guardians should bridge the gap between the learner and the learned. E the child the teacher.
4. They should monitor their child’s day to day performance by checking regularity in work, getting continuous feedback from their child and subject teachers, keeping an eye on class/home assignments and by keeping a check on monthly and term tests.
5. They should constantly guide and motivate their child to actively take part in extracurricular activities and others for all round development their child.
6. They must attend parent-teacher meeting to discuss performance and progress of their child.
7. Even if the child is not doing according to the expectations of the parents he/she still needs motivation and parental support for a better performance.
8. They should pay tuition fees and other charges with in due dates for payment.
9. They should help their child maintain health and personal hygiene.
Students suffering from infections disease should not be send to the school. These cases must be brought to the notice of the Principal.
10. Students suffering from any chronically disease must be brought to the notice of the Principal
11. Parents/Guardian must respond to the school whenever they are asked for a reply.
12. They must inform the school immediately if there is any change in their residence.
Note: important notices or other information will be conveyed to you from time to time.